Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Bucket List

Ever since I was a little girl I imagined my honeymoon and I imagined it in Paris. A little unrealistic right? I think so. But hey a girl can dream...
As I got older and realized this was an unrealistic of my bucket list, I began to doubt that I would ever make it to Paris, France. An unexpected decision to apply to go study abroad in London, England changed this dream of mine. I didn't completely rule Paris out or cross it off the list, but lets just say I was excited the day I found out that Paris is only 2 1/2 hours from London. Needless to say, tomorrow morning at 3am we are leaving for my soon to be favorite city in the world...Paris.
You know when you come upstairs and see all of the nine girls you are going with digging through their closets and looking in the mirror squealing in their decisions about what to wear that it is going to be a total blast!
Okay so my dream of a honeymoon isn't happening, but at this time of life, a trip with nine of your girlfriends is even better! No there will be no kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower, but there will be tons of pictures and memories to be made!

Here are some things we are planning to do:
The Louvre
Notre Dame Cathedral
Musee d'Orsay
The Eiffel Tower
Arc de Triomphe
Sacre Coeur
Boat tour on the river
Shopping
Eating
&&
Makin' Memories

I feel like I am crossing things off my bucket list left and right, but this one is especially exciting.

Paris: check.

No comments:

Post a Comment