Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness

Even though we are here in the UK, we try to keep updated on what is going on in the United States! For those of you who don't know, BYU has had a great basketball season this year. I am sad to have missed it. I have had to live through my friends back home and look up the scores and updates on the games! This week starts March Madness! Yes, I am making a bracket, and I just thought I would give a shout out to BYU's basketball team for making third seed! The madness starts Tuesday with the first games starting, and our first game will be in Denver...
But March Madness here has nothing to do with basketball. March Madness for the BYU center?: traveling. It has been crazy around here traveling this month. In these 31 days alone I will be in five different countries. You have already read about my Italy and Wales trip, and there is more to come. This week we leave for Ireland over St. Patrick's Day and next week we go to both France and Belgium! "March Madness" has taken on a whole different meaning. But traveling with all over with our professors and 40 other students is a blast!

Hope you are enjoying March Madness back home--and reading about mine here! More updates on trips to come. And good luck to BYU in the coming weeks!
I am proud to be a cougar!

No comments:

Post a Comment